Sunday, April 25, 2010
The start of the end
Planning holidays (or vacations as I should say here) is high up there on my list of passions. For Andy that's a good thing (he gets to go on super holidays with very little input, just as he likes it) and a bad thing (there is rarely a weekend when I don't want to do something to explore our environs of the Bay Area, CA, whilst we are here). In the 2 and a bit years since moving here, we've seen and done a lot but, due the thousands of things worth the effort, it feels like we haven't even scratched the surface. Therefore in the 5688 remaining hours that we have living in California before we return back to England, I've a long list of things I want to see, do, eat, drink, experience and explore. Poor Andy, he's not going to have many lie-ins at the weekends from now on. 5688 hours seems so little time to do everything and each week I find more things to add to the must see list. And that's without deducting 1600 hours for sleeping, 216 hours already planned for Hawaii, 144 hours planned for Seattle and the unknown quantity required for hospital visits and care for our first child due in September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment