
I got my Wallpaper City Guide to San Francisco before we moved to the city 2 1/2 years ago and have wanted to go to International Orange Spa ever since reading about it.
It was certainly worth the wait. The atmosphere is lovely, peaceful but you don't feel like your in the strict confines of a library. The nice lounge area, complete with fire, dark chocolate, waters and apricots, is a lovely waiting area. 60 minutes later, I am left relaxed, serene and, most importantly, missing my pregnancy-related aches and pains - which feeling lasted for days. A nice long shower to complete the relaxation was made even nicer with their gorgeous lotions and potions.
A fantastically tempting shop too.
I am so lucky, my mum gave me a gift voucher so I am all booked to return shortly (but not quick enough perhaps!). I could go every week....
Only negative comments would be that the changing room could be larger and that a spa pool would be a wonderful addition.
Ticked off my list on May 10.
No comments:
Post a Comment